CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday 1 July 2009

I'm so wokless!

I haven't updated this for ages and the only reason I did this now is because I was watching Run's House and Diggy has one of this blogs too so I thought I should update!

Well, it's been a while since I have updated this and I am down to 189lbs which is 13 and a half stone. Now, I don't think I will get down to 11stone by September as that is in just 10 weeks but I would like to lose one more stone for the time being. To be honest, I am looking at myself now and thinking that I am starting to look good so that's nice. My dad no longer thinks I'm fat which is a bonus!

I'll get my fiancee to take a picture later as I tried doing it using a mirror but it diddn't really work very well. I did finally take my waist measurement though.
I'm 33 inches around the waist. Not really sure what I want to get that down to really. Maybe between 28 and 30 inches.

I really want to start going swimming or something. I have a really bad back and shoulder at the moment so I think doing that with a gentle breaststroke would help my shoulder and help me lose weight too. It's way too hot to do jogging or anything like that because I don't have any shorts that fit me sso I would have to wear jogging bottoms. I have, however, bought some trousers in size 14 to take on holiday so I better be that size by then!

Ooh, on a happier note, my stepmum gave me a load of her old clothes that are too ssmall for her. They are all about a size 16 and a lot are way too big for me. I literally have to hold them up! Woo hoo!

0 comments: