CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday 3 March 2009

On my way to the Race for life 2009!

So I'm now down to 14st 7lbs! I'm really happy with that. Quite a few people have noticed that I look slimmer. Although I did go to my Stepmum's birthday party last week and there were a load of family members there that hadn't seen me in years and they just kept going on about how I had put on so much weight! How rude! It really upset me alot because I have lost 21lbs so far and I was actally feeling good about myself.
Anyway, they are just being negative and I am happy with my progress.
I spoke to my mum last week and she has agreed to do the race for life with me. I'm really looking forward to it actually. I went to the gym today and jogged 1km without stopping. I'm gonna increase the distance I run each time I go. At the speed I am jogging, I can do 1 km in ten minutes. Tomorrow, I am gonna go in and do 1.5km. That should take me about 15 mins. The race is 5km so it should take 50 mins at that speed. The only problem is that I get really bored of running and my legs start to hurt. That's why I'm gonna do it in increments. Hopefully I will be able to at least jog the whole distance.

So I have 4lbs to lose to get under 200lbs and I am really looking forward to that. Hopefully I will get there soon. I have just over 27 weeks to lose 49lbs. That means that I need to lose just under 2lbs each week. I don't count any decimals so we'll see if I can do it.

0 comments: